Our Life

Jeff and I met at a BBQ restaurant. We were married 4 years later and have one beautiful baby girl, Brooklyn. We are silly people just trying to make it in this world! We love each other to the max and would not have it any other way!!

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Our lazy Sunday



Hello again... So today we went and checked out some neighborhoods in the Phoenix area and we were not pleased!!! We now know where we want to live. Now to just find that perfect house! hahaha I wish it were that easy. So we will be looking in Gilbert where we live now. We love the family neighborhoods and the fact that none of them are surrounded by trailer parks. I am ok with cattle and empty land. hahahah We have really started to like it out here in Gilbert! We are mainly looking at new builds so this should be fun we mainly get to see model homes. Jeff just went and got some Torino beer that Q introduced him to, that he loves now! And it is so cheap probably because they only sell it here in the Fresh and Easy (that is a grocery store). We had lunch with Lauren (Jeff's sister) at Rubios and it was delicious. Brooklyn just wanted to look at the fish in the tank and didn't even try the food! It is weird when our child doesn't want to eat. hahaha She just kept saying "FISH!" It truely was cute! hahahha I have my physical for my new job on Tuesday and I am pretty excited about that. I need to be getting my licenses and shot records together, but instead I am writing on here. I am a bit of a procrastinator for those of you who didn't already know that! It is weird I am seriously a planner, but when it comes time to get stuff together I like to wait til the last minute. We sent some pictures out to family this week so those of you who do not get any or are wondering why there aren't very many of Brooklyn, or any by herself it is because she was done after the group ones. I am going to take her again soon and get some of just her so please be patient! haha I must capture her cuteness I know!! Also I will be posting new pics of her on snapfish soon! Til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment