Our Life

Jeff and I met at a BBQ restaurant. We were married 4 years later and have one beautiful baby girl, Brooklyn. We are silly people just trying to make it in this world! We love each other to the max and would not have it any other way!!

Friday, June 26, 2009

Hello from the Gonzalez Family...




Well we have been in AZ for about 4 months now and are doing great! We love it here!! It is sunny everyday I had no idea a place like this existed. I miss my family, but I am excited about starting our new life out here. Brooklyn has been doing great as well! She is in school 5 days a week 4 hours a day. She is signing and talking up a storm! Mom ans Q came to visit last week and we had a blast. It is still hard to watch them leave AZ! Jeff says its not like we will never see them again! At least when they left this time we had jobs and life is grand. It was exciting to be able to show them around and give them a glimpse into our lives. I think Brooklyn misses the company though. I am hoping Jeff will want a new baby soon! I am ready as ever to have a bundle of joy to hold again. Jeff isn't so instead he said "are you ready to look for a home to buy?" Hahaha He has a way of distracting me. Today at school the houses came to visit and Brooklyn was the only one in her class that would touch them. They said she loved it. I will be keeping you guys updated with Brooklyn's cutest moments and our lives as they unfold in the desert. There will be pictures on the next blog I promise. Til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment