Our Life

Jeff and I met at a BBQ restaurant. We were married 4 years later and have one beautiful baby girl, Brooklyn. We are silly people just trying to make it in this world! We love each other to the max and would not have it any other way!!

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Brooklyn is becoming a BIG girl

So today Brooklyn washed her car, got the mail, led Chad around by his collar, and cleaned the floor. You might be asking yourself "What is going on?" Well apparently she has learned from school how to clean and loves it! I mean she cleans everything my little clone! hahaha Just like her Mother loves to have things neat and clean. She has also learned to put her toys away by herself you just have to ask her to do so. I cannot believe how big she is getting. Soon she will be giving herself a bath and putting herself to bed at the rate we are going. hahah I was not ready for this! Jeff could not be happier that she is so independent and smart. I am very glad that she is a smart little cookie, I'm just not sure about the independent part.
We are about to start looking for a house to purchase. Being the planner that I am we have everything in order and ready to go. Now we just have to find that Perfect house! This is all very exciting for us. We are ready to have a house of our own where we can plant things and do what we want to the house. We want to live in Gilbert, but are looking in other areas as well so we don't miss anything! Wish us luck and we will keep you posted! Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment