Our Life

Jeff and I met at a BBQ restaurant. We were married 4 years later and have one beautiful baby girl, Brooklyn. We are silly people just trying to make it in this world! We love each other to the max and would not have it any other way!!

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The amazing Brooklyn



Hello again! I posted a picture about of when Brooklyn was 2 days old. We had just brought her home from the hospital. I remember not wanting to change her clothes because those were so hard to get on. I remember thinking she isn't getting dirty! Not to worry I did change her everyday! I got better at putting her clothes on!!! hahah Plus I had to start using all the clothes people gave us as gifts. The second picture was from about 2 weeks ago. She was up jamming with her Daddy. That is the perfect picture of her! It captures her personality! SHe is the giggliest of the all!
SO today I went for my physical for my new part time job at the Hospital here. this will hopefully open alot of doors for me! I want to become fulltime at the hospital, but I have to get my foot in the door! SO here I go embracing the future. They gave me a MP3 player because I was a new hire! That was a surprise. As we look for a house for have some other exiting things going on. We are about to make some important decisions in our lives and need everyone's support, and prayer/happy thoughts! I will let you know more when we have made our decision.
Enough about us I know you guys are dying to hear about Brooklyn. Well the petting zoo came to her school today and they said she was the best with animals. They called her the animal whisperer. hahahahah Probably because she is used to the zoo at our house. She is really growing up and into a kind and gentle person! She is everything I wanted my child to be and more. She is so compasionate and curious. I cannot say enough about her!! You guys know what a love bug she is! The other night I was looking for her pacifier under her bed so I had my head on the floor and was reaching under bed. She walks up beside me and pats me on the back like I was going to sleep. It was the cutest thing ever. She then walks into the room where Jeff is playing his music and just starts dancing like crazy!!! She was all over the place. hahaha
Well we are about to go drive through this neighborhood is Gilbert to see if we like it. Til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment