Our Life

Jeff and I met at a BBQ restaurant. We were married 4 years later and have one beautiful baby girl, Brooklyn. We are silly people just trying to make it in this world! We love each other to the max and would not have it any other way!!

Saturday, July 18, 2009

We're Back!

Hola! Well we have been a busy brood! I, Kristina, now have 2 jobs. One is fulltime and one is on call. This is my foot in the door with the hospital. I started Monday and haven't come up for air yet. Soon I hope!!! I will training for the next couple of weeks and then I will be able to pick up shifts. Jeff has been great around the house and with Brooklyn. We are going to take her down to 2 full days of school next month. We want to save some money for the house and Jeff is only in school 2 days a week so it works out! Please pray for us and send happy thoughts our way! We go to the Design center next week to put some upgrades in it! This is a very exciting time for us, but a very stressful one too! Lauren, Jeff's sister, has been helping us alot too with watching B if we need her to! She is truely an amazing gal who's birthday is coming up! I am very excited to be starting this new job!!! It means alot to this family!!!! Other than that life is grand! Til next time...

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations...it'll be wonderful. How long until the house is ready?

    ReplyDelete