Our Life

Jeff and I met at a BBQ restaurant. We were married 4 years later and have one beautiful baby girl, Brooklyn. We are silly people just trying to make it in this world! We love each other to the max and would not have it any other way!!

Friday, July 3, 2009

Back to the daily grind


So after having 3 days off I am back to the daily grind. I have to work Saturday, but it is time and a half so I am okay with that! We are going to look at houses on Monday so that is exciting! Also, our friend Kyle is coming on Wednesday. He and Jeff are going to a 311 concert on Friday. I think Jeff is excited to show his friend around and just hang out with a familiar face! It is raining here tonight the sky was super black when I left work, and the sun hadn't even gone down completely yet. Lots of thundering, but I don't have to worry about tornadoes anymore!!! Jeff took Brooklyn to see the puppies today at the pet store and to play at the mall park. They had a Daddy daughter day today because her school had a day off. She really enjoyed it! Jeff said when she saw the puppies in the window she said "Chadsey" our dog's name. I am pretty sure she thinks every dog is named Chad. haha
Jeff has over 20 of his songs signed to labels now. 6 of them are already for sale! This is very exciting and just shows how very talented he is! I am so proud of him. This heat must be good for him. hehe Brooklyn loves dancing to his music. You have to be quick though because she dances for just a minute and then she needs to rest. She thinks it is funny! Til next time...

1 comment:

  1. Exciting about the songs...is there a website where we can hear them?

    ReplyDelete