Our Life

Jeff and I met at a BBQ restaurant. We were married 4 years later and have one beautiful baby girl, Brooklyn. We are silly people just trying to make it in this world! We love each other to the max and would not have it any other way!!

Saturday, July 3, 2010

July 4th

Hello again. So we have had a busy summer already!!! Lauren has been gone what seems like all summer heheheh. We miss her and all the other Gonzali. Our pool is done and we have been hermits since. hahaha. We love it. We have been working and loving life in AZ. I was watching "Bethenny getting married" tonight and thinking about our wedding. And how we will have been married 3 years on the 18th of this month. We have come so far and experienced so very much. I love my husband more than the day I married him. He is a better father than I ever come have imagined!!!!! To see him and Brooklyn interact makes me want to cry. They are 2 peas in a pod!!!! He is so very good with her. I wish Rita was here to see this!!! She would be so proud. He does things he doesn't want to do and things he never thought he would do. He is an amazing man and I am glad to know him and to have married him!!!!! We celebrate the 1st, but I will never forget our 1st marriage. hahahah With no rings and only LOVE to keep us together( oh yeah and a baby brewing). He was amazing then and is still amazing today. He always surprises me and never lets me down. I love you my sweetheart. I wish all f you could enjoy our new pool, but for now we will enjoy it for everyone!!! With all our love!
Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment