Our Life

Jeff and I met at a BBQ restaurant. We were married 4 years later and have one beautiful baby girl, Brooklyn. We are silly people just trying to make it in this world! We love each other to the max and would not have it any other way!!

Sunday, March 28, 2010

We're back!

Finally we are back. In all honesty I forgot all about my blog until my father in law reminded me. Thank you to John! Life is good right now. Kristina got a full time job at Banner a big hospital corporation here in AZ. And Jeff is working at Fry's (Kroger) in the fuel center until he can transfer to the pharmacy to be a pharmacy tech. brooklyn is getting so very big these days. She talks sooooo much! Yet she is still very shy. We finally moved into our new home and love every minute of it. Our pool we begin soon and then we will have a backyard to be proud of. I cannot say it enough life is good!!!!!! I cannot believe how far we have come since a year ago. We are expecting our second child in november. We finally agreed it was time. I can't wait to find out the sex and start decorating. I will try to get on here more often and fill you guys in. Miss all of you!!!!! And until next time......
Jeff and Kristina

1 comment:

  1. So happy to have you guys posting again. And CONGRATULATIONS...A fifth grandchild! We're so blessed.

    ReplyDelete